Thank you to everyone who joined us for our webinar last week, produced in collaboration with Sauce Labs, titled “Easy Continuous Deployment You Can Trust”, featuring Solano Labs Founding Engineer, Brian Kendzior, and Sauce Labs Solutions Architect, Neil Manvar.
In this presentation, Brian and Neil demonstrated a continuous deployment release process that used GitHub, Solano CI, Sauce Labs, and AWS CodePipeline. The release process included smoke, unit, integration and browser tests to guarantee issue-free deployments, enabling a safe and easy push-button deploy process.
Brian and Neil also demonstrated how to:
- Build your software release pipeline by connecting different steps into an automated workflow using AWS CodePipeline
- Run your automated web tests on any browser and operating system combination using Sauce Labs
- Auto-parallelize your test runs with a Continuous Integration server using Solano CI
Check out the video here:
Slides are available here:
NOTE: These slides do not include the demo – please watch the video above for the demo.
Handy Resource Links:
- GitHub Repo: https://github.com/solanolabs/sample_application
- Solano Docs on AWS CodePipeline Setup: http://docs.solanolabs.com/Setup/aws-codepipeline/
- Sauce Labs Docs: https://wiki.saucelabs.com/
- Amazon Web Services CodePipeline Product Page: http://aws.amazon.com/codepipeline/